Weather for Winchelsea
This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office
Key dates for your diary
- Sea Food Evening --- 1 June
- Winchelsea Open Gardens --- 8 & 10 June, 14 September
- Shakespeare in Winchelsea --- Comedy of Errors --- 16 August
- Hog Roast --- 24 August
Regular dates for your diary
- pub quiz --- 8:30pm every Thursday, October to July, New Inn
- Film Night --- 7:30pm first Monday, February to November, New Hall
- fish and chip van --- 6:45pm every Saturday, corner of Monks Walk and Back Lane
- Church market --- 10:30am first Saturday of the month
Download the 2013 Town Diary
2013 Town Diary.
In the citadel of Winchelsea, the refuse and recycling collections are normally on Friday (refuse every week, recycling every other week). If Friday is a public holiday, the collection normally moves to Saturday. Refuse and recycling collections from the outskirts of Winchelsea is collected on Tuesday.
Spare recycling bags for houses in the citadel can be obtained from the new library in Rye. Residents without cars can get them from ward councillors.